2020 Newest Design Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line in China
What is Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line?
Pyro = heat. Lysis = break down. Pyrolysis is a thermo-chemical reaction, which involves molecular breakdown of larger molecules into smaller molecules in presence of heat.
Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line is a technique which heats waste tires or plastics in a sealed reactor vessel to be pyrolyzed into oil gas, uncondensable gas and carbon black, for tires, also have steel wire. The oil gas then go through a water circulating cooling system to be cooled down to oil, which is a good heating fuel used in industries. The uncondensable gas is usually recycled to heat the reactor or collected for other heating use. Carbon black could be made into pellets for burning and heating, just like coal, or refining for making new rubber products. Steel wire could be sold to the recycle station or steel mill for remelting.
Techincal Parameters of Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line:
Pyrolysis Plant Daily Capcity
Fuel oil, carbon black,(steel wire)
Features of Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line:
Pyrolysis Reactor Design
1) Reactor head: Round-shape (for pressure resistance)
2) Reactor material: Q345R boiler plate (special plate for high temperature heating)
3) Thickness: 16mm (After repeated tests, 16mm is the best, not only for fire-cracking resistance, also for good heat transfer
4) Round reactor head could be welded by accurate auto-welding to the reactor body with perfect connection
5) Reactor head is one piece design, standard pressure vessel head, no risk of cracking
Pressure vessel standard pyrolysis reactor equipped with various safety devices include oil-water separator, water seal, vacuum device, automatic open pressure valve, etc.
Oil-water separator is mainly used for preventing the back flow of oil gas, while water seal is for preventing the back flow of the tail gas (uncondensable gas). And vacuum device could provide negative pressure to the Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line, thus to keep safe operating pressure.
3-Step Circulation Water Cooling System
In order to make sufficient cooling effect and get the high oil output, our Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line adopts 3 steps cooling system, includes 2 vertical condensers, 2 horizontal condensers and 2 cooling tower, thus to get fully cooling effect. The total heat exchanging area of the cooling system is about 104㎡. Only through sufficient cooling effect, you could make sure the highest oil yield.
Smoke and gas cleaning system
For different heating fuel used, we have different types smoke cleaning system, like dry type dedusting system for coal fuel, desulphurization tower for heavy oil fuel, water filter for clean gas, etc. As for the tail gas produced from the Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line, since it contain H2S which will generate bad smell when recycled for heating, it's necessary to use the tail gas cleaning system to remove the odor and make sure the factory is clean.
Packaging & Shipping for Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line:
Packing: containers for Waste Plastic to Oil Production Line.
Delivery time: 25 days after receive the deposits.
1) Selecting equipment type of waste plastic to oil production line;
2) Designing and fabricating the products in accordance with the special requirements of the clients;
3) Training technical personnel for our clients;
4) Providing construction and technology consultations or working out proper construction schemes for those new, special or difficult projects.
2.Services provided during the sale:
Respect our clients; present the clients with ease, relaxation and a surprise; devote ourselves to improve the total value of our clients.
1) Checking products acceptance ahead of delivery;
2) Introducing the waste plastic to oil production line to our clients.
3. After-sale services:
Improve the added value of our products, and let the clients free from the using troubles:
1) Assisting the clients preparing for the first construction scheme;
2) Installing and testing the waste plastic to oil production line;
3) Training the first-line operators on site;
4) Examining the equipment regularly;
5) Taking the initiatives to eliminate the failure(s) rapidly at site;
6) Distributing the guarantee fittings door-to-door;
7) Providing technical exchanging;
8) Providing maintenance for big item
OUR CUSTOMERS OF waste plastic to oil production line:
Gain profits fast!
Do not hesitate to contact us for waste plastic to oil production line!
24hrs online service here!