|Model||Output Power(KW)||Motor||Nozzle||Oil Combustion(Kg/h)||Power Supply|
|Transfer oil pump||1|
|Inner six angle spanner||1|
|Oil line connector||4|
1. The combustor can reach the ideal combustion state, the emission meets the standard, and does not pollute the environment;
2. It can burn various liquid oils such as waste engine oil, diesel, heavy diesel, sweet water oil, residual oil, edible oil, etc.
3. The diameter of the liquid mist particles is less than 40 microns, and the distribution is even.
4. The flash point of fuel is not limited by the ambient temperature, and it is not afraid of cold winter.
5. The operation is simple, fast and convenient. Energy saving and environmental protection.
6. The fuel does not need any additive treatment.
7. The original structure of the barn (original equipment) is not changed.
8. No wearing parts and long service life.
9. Perfect electronic protection, safe and reliable.
Possible failures and solutions
The burner does not start
①.No or low voltage power line
① . Check causes and rule them out
③.Fix the connection
④.Correct the thermostat
⑤.Raise the set point, or wait for the temperature or pressure to naturally decrease until closing
The burner spouts oil, but the ignition does not start and the burner stops (the red light is on). If the oil is in good condition (not contaminated by water or other things) and the fuel atomizes well, then the fault lies with the ignition device.
①.Ignition circuit failure
②.Ignition transformer conductor aging failure
③.Ignition transformer wires are not really in good condition
④.Ignition transformer damaged
⑤.Incorrect distance between ignition electrode tips
⑥.Discharge the electrode to the ground (shell), because the electricity is very dirty or the insulation is damaged, and check the terminal post of the remover
①.Check the whole circuit and repair
⑤ .Adjust to the correct position
⑥.Clean and replace if necessary
The burner spouts oil, but the ignition does not start and the burner stops (the red light is on)
① .The air pressure is not normal
② .Water in oil
③ .Too much combustion air
④ .The passage between the swirler and the combustion head is too large
⑤ .Worn or dirty fuel injector
①.Re-adjust the air pressure
The fuel injector does not inject fuel and causes the stop (fault red light is on)
①No oil in the tank
①.Check the fuel tank and refuel
②.Remove and wash thoroughly
③.Remove and clean
④.Repair, replace if necessary
Packing: In cartons or wooden cases for waste vegetable oil burners.
Delivery time: within 5 days after receive the payment.
Feedbacks fro Customers
Q1. What's your minimum order?
Q2. Can different voltage use it?
A: Yes. Generally speaking, our voltage of our Waste Oil Burner has 220V and 380V. Please inform us if you need other voltage.
Q3.How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling. Our own QC staffs, check the quality strictly before delivering for our clients.
Q4.How do you ship the goods and how long does it take?
A:We usually ship by FEDEX, DHL, UPS, TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. By air, by sea is also OK.