Oil/gas Burner the burner performance characteristics
XG auxiliary combustion chamber The oil and gas combined burner is an important equipment in the catalytic cracking unit, which uses fuel oil and fuel gas as fuel. XG auxiliary combustion chamber automatic control burner to achieve the ignition of the automatic ignition, can greatly reduce the operating intensity when the ignition, improve the ignition success rate.
First, the burner performance characteristics:
1) The burner is our company based on the combustion requirements of the auxiliary combustion chamber in the catalytic cracking unit, operating parameters specifically designed for the device with high efficiency, low NOx special burner.
2) The burner is a horizontal side burn type outside the mixed burner, the burner equipped with wind swirling blades, the combustion medium better mixed with the air, enhanced combustion, in order to meet the requirements of the auxiliary combustion chamber temperature.
3) burner spray gun with double casing structure, oil gun and fuel gas spray gun can be installed separately for easy maintenance. Burner parts are heat-resistant stainless steel materials to ensure the life of the burner.
4) The burner uses a unique air distribution structure, so that the concentration of mixed gas field, temperature field and velocity field tends to uniform.
5) burner uses a unique ignition system, the ignition tip in the tip of the direct ignition, then ignited the main fire mouth. The system is more reliable and more secure to use. The speed of the gas and the combustion gas is designed to be more than 12 times the speed of the flame.
Second, the ignition system part:
1, XG series of automatic ignition control system is as follows:
Automatic ignition mode: turn on AC220V power supply, press the automatic ignition button, the ignition began to work, release the button after the ignition that is to stop working.
2, the system before the ignition requirements:
1) the ignition rod out of the ignition outside the ignition test or see from the fire door;
2) check the location of the ignition rod is in the working position;
3) check the liquid level in the fuel gas tank;
4) open the following cooling with nitrogen or purifying wind switch: see fire holes and point guns;
5) Check if the following instructions for the pressure gauge meet the ignition conditions:
Burner is divided into five systems: air supply system, ignition system, monitoring system, fuel system, electronic control system.
1, the air supply system: the function of the air supply system is to the combustion chamber into a certain wind speed and air volume of the air, the main components are: shell, fan motor, fan impeller, air gun fire, damper controller, Plate, spread plate.
1-1, shell: the burner components of the installation bracket and fresh air into the air channel of the main components;
1-2, fan motor: the main fan impeller and high-pressure pump to provide power to run, there are some burners using a separate motor to provide pump power, the motor is generally 2800 rpm;
1-3, fan impeller: through high-speed rotation to produce sufficient wind pressure to overcome the furnace resistance and chimney resistance, and to the combustion chamber blowing enough air to meet the needs of combustion.